Location: ADDISON, TX
Post Date: 12/29/2016
Our client is an experienced commercial real estate development firm based in Dallas and is in need of an Executive Assistant to provide flawless administrative support and leadership.
This role will be responsible for a wide range of tasks to support a dynamic fast-paced office, including: coordinating travel and schedules, managing projects, and ensuring positive and efficient operations, as well as accounting duties for office and home of CEO. The Executive Assistant will have a Bachelor’s degree, 4 – 6 years’ of administrative experience supporting multiple Executives, has prior experience with QuickBooks, and strives for excellence. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join an innovative commercial real estate development firm supporting a fast-paced office. Good Tenure is a must.
• Manage multiple calendars proactively, including the scheduling and planning of internal, external, and personal appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
• Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, including: reservations, itineraries, and planning.
• Answer, screen, and direct all incoming calls; graciously handling issues appropriately and relaying messages internally and externally.
• Compose, proofread, organize, and maintain correspondence, reports, and other complex documents, including: financial data, organizational charts, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Assist with basic accounting using QuickBooks.
• Conduct research and prepare related reports and presentations.
• Liaise with all levels of internal management, and external vendors and clients.
• Manage time effectively to meet and exceed deadlines to ensure availability for additional projects.
Book Keeping experience is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
• 4 – 6 years of Executive Assistant experience.
• Tech savvy with advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Prior experience with QuickBooks.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
•Able to work well under pressure and exercise sound judgment and discretion.
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to adapt easily to shifting job tasks.
• Able to maintain a professional demeanor and a polished professional appearance.
Click Here to Apply