Location: DALLAS, TX
Post Date: 06/22/2017
VIP STAFFING IS NOW NEEDING A MAINTENANCE TECH IN THE LANCASTER, TX AREA !
Maintenance Tech should have a general knowledge of the below tasks/responsibilities:
• Maintain the fire system using inspection and documentation including protectowire, extinguishers, hose bibs, signage and be prepared for an emergency response, “Pump Attendant” and handle all fire system matters.
• Monitor the HVAC systems using inspection and documentation including air compressors.
• Provide any and all reports requested by Facility Manager.
• Occasionally coordinate with the Sanitation Contract directive from the Facility Manager.
• May include performing sanitation audits to ensure accuracy, scheduling of daily tasks with the Sanitation Contractor.
• Scheduling and performing preventative maintenance projects also logging all PM’s throughout the entire facility. Expected to keep daily logs for the maintenance tasks.
• Snow removal when necessary and salting designated areas, prepare for weather advisories.
• Must be able to work overtime daily and on weekends, as needed. Maintenance Technician will make every effort to repair or resolve any issues 24/7. Issues will be discussed with the Facility Manager if available and/or warrants a call.
• Maintenance Technician works necessary overtime to complete projects in a timely and cost effective manner, with the Facility Manager’s approval.
• Must be able to repair or resolve projects with minimal direction.
• Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and cleaning the maintenance area, electrical room, pump room and similar.
• Maintain inventory of required regularly used parts.
• Assist with identifying and eliminating any security or safety issues.
• Participate in special projects, as required.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
Rate of pay: $14-$16/hr dependent on experience.
Click Here to Apply