Location: DALLAS, TX
Post Date: 01/05/2017
Job Summary – Warehouse Office Clerk
The Warehouse Office Clerk is responsible for providing clerical support to the warehouse team, including but not limited to performing data entry for manifest outbound freight to final destination and outside warehouses, creating and generating reports, and processing driver paperwork.
Position is based out of Dallas, Texas.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Physical demands: sitting; standing; walking; talking; hearing; listening; prolonged viewing of computer monitor; use hands and arms in reaching, handling or manipulating objects or controls; occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work environment: working in cold conditions, indoor and outdoor work environment; minimal to moderate noise level.
Candidates must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and credential verifications as conditions of employment.
1. Process invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
2. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
3. Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and mail.
4. File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
5. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
6. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
7. Make appointments.
8. Scan documents.
9. Handing inbound and outbound driver paperwork.
10. Deal with incoming calls for OS&D issues.
1. Self starter who will follow instructions with minimal supervision
2. Flexible, dependable, and professional
3. Very detail oriented with exceptional record keeping skills
4. Excellent computer skills using multiple software packages
5. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks to completion
6. Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. One (1) year work-related knowledge, skills or experience
3. One (1) year experience working with computers, computer operating systems and office management software programs to set up functions, enter data, process information and produce correspondence and reports.
4. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Click Here to Apply