Location: Albuquerque, NM 87106
Post Date: 02/10/2021
Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for all aspects of accounts payable, supporting management with business and office needs, assisting General Manager, Finance Manager and Accountant with day-to-day accounting and office administration.
• Perform all associated Accounts Payable processes related to vendor invoices
• Work with Purchasing to resolve invoice discrepancies
• Resolve vendor questions via phone and email
• Generate weekly check run and distribution
• Support new vendor set up requirements in Quick Books
• Manage vendor statements, 1099/W-9 documentation and process
• Process credit card charges for customer sales
• Assist in supporting management with general business and office support, for example office supplies
• Follows company policies and practices as outlined in Handbook and follow guidelines regarding safety and other safety procedures in accordance with the job
• Performs additional duties as assigned
• 2+ years of accounting training and experience or equivalent knowledge to perform the job duties
• Must be proficient with Excel; experience with ERP system preferred
• Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks independently
• Must have ability to make non-routine choices within established precedent and with limited supervision
• Must have excellent deductive reasoning and organizational skills and be detail-oriented
• Must have excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
• Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by the Manager
• Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels
• Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be flexible regarding working hours and overtime.
Must be able to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to execute physical activities within the facility areas (i.e. stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch). Ability to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position requires repetitive hand/wrist activities.
Click Here to Apply