Location: Bryan, TX 77807
Post Date: 11/09/2018
Our customer in Bryan, TX is looking for an Administrative Clerk
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Taking customer orders
• Communicate with customers
• Invoice customers
• Completing vendor credit applications
• Preparing purchase order forms
• Coordinating inventory transfers between locations.
• Provide inventory data to Purchasing, Production and Warehouse Teams regularly to avoid shortage of materials as well as excessive amount of materials.
• Analyze causes of inventory discrepancies between the data and the physical count . (this could include recreating orders, pulling batch tickets, searching in warehouse, etc.)
• Maintain good housekeeping in the office and administration areas.
• Complete other related duties as assigned by management.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Read, write, add, subtract, multiply, and divide profi ciently.
• Ability to use and operate computer programs such as MS Office soft ware.
• Demonstrated ability to understand materials descri ptions.
• Strong communication skills, patience and attentiveness
• Ability to read and write clearly and concisely.
• Commitment to Company values
• Adhere to all Company policies
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide proficiently, including unit conversions (i.e. kg to lbs).
Valued but not required skills & experience:
• General College Education
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
• Standing and sitting up to 8-hours per day
• No travel required for this position
Pay Rate – $15 to $17 HR
For additional information call 281-484-6900
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.