Location: Bryan, TX 77807
Post Date: 09/26/2018
Our customer in Bryan, TX is looking for Administrative Clerk’s
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Taking customer orders
• Communicate with customers
• Invoice customers
• Completing vendor credit applications
• Preparing purchase order forms
• Coordinating inventory transfers between locations.
• Provide inventory data to Purchasing, Production and Warehouse Teams regularly to avoid shortage of materials as well as excessive amount of materials.
• Analyze causes of inventory discrepancies between the data and the physical count . (this could include recreating orders, pulling batch tickets, searching in warehouse, etc.)
• Maintain good housekeeping in the office and administration areas.
• Complete other related duties as assigned by management.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Read, write, add, subtract, multiply, and divide profi ciently.
• Ability to use and operate computer programs such as MS Office soft ware.
• Demonstrated ability to understand materials descri ptions.
• Strong communication skills, patience and attentiveness
• Ability to read and write clearly and concisely.
• Commitment to Company values
• Adhere to all Company policies
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide proficiently, including unit conversions (i.e. kg to lbs).
Valued but not required skills & experience:
• General College Education
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
• Standing and sitting up to 8-hours per day
• No travel required for this position
Pay Rate – $15 to $17 HR
For additional information call 281-484-6900