Location: Austin, TX
Post Date: 05/04/2018
As one of the top rated staffing agencies in the Austin, Texas Area! Our client is a leading Water Treatment Service with professionals that have local experience and industry-leading technology for more efficiency and reliability everywhere your water goes. They are looking for an EXPERIENCED SERVICE TECHNICIAN WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE OF PUMPS/ FILTRATION SYSTEMS to start ASAP!!!!!
- Residential, commercial, and industrial water softening
- Water filtration and treatment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Drinking water systems.
- Bottle-less and traditional water coolers.
- Bottled water delivery for home and office. In-home and lab water testing
- Delivery, installation, and maintenance of all water treatment solutions.
– Must have 2+ years work in experience in a warehouse
– Familiar with pluming, HVAC, or electrical
– Ideal candidate will have a go-getter attitude
– Able to take direction well
– Able to work independently
– Clean Driving Record / Current Driver’s License
– Clean Criminal Record
– Able to pass a mouth swab drug test
Job Location: North Austin Area – Service All Over Austin
Pay: DOE (depending on experience)
A field service technician is an individual who has to perform repairing work by traveling to the site. Their job is to troubleshoot any problems arising in the equipments. A field service technician may be working in an organization specializing in manufacturing technical product or for a group of repairmen.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
Click Here to Apply