Location: Algodones, NM 87001
Post Date: 09/06/2022
1st shift Mon-Friday
- Machine-assisted assembly of wire mesh nets used in a variety of safety applications such as: Avalanche Barriers, Debris Flow Barriers, Rockfall Barriers, and Slope Stabilization.
- Machine operators are responsible to adhere to all factory standards including: Safety, Code of Conduct, 5S, Quality Inspections, and Attendance Policy.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Must be a team-player and excellent communicator.
- Constant standing and walking is required. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs occasionally.
- Other duties may be required on a regular basis as requested by the Shift Supervisor or Production Supervisor and in consideration of employee’s abilities. Sound judgment is to be exercised at all times by the employee and in a manner consistent with company policies, guidelines and values.
- Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Screening. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted prior to assignment.
- Bending, pulling, tugging, repetitive work with hands 8 hours a day
Dress Code/PPE Requirements:
Blue Jeans and T-Shirt/Polo (no sleeveless shirts or profanity allowed).
Workers will supply their own Safety-toed shoes.
Safety Glasses, Gloves, and earplugs are provided by the client.