Location: Schertz, TX
Post Date: 09/26/2017
Assembler 6:30AM-3:00PM shift (OT Mandatory)
SUMMARY: Performs repetitive assembly operations to mass-produce products such as
doors, trusses, panels, or stairs by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
– Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
– Cut products to specific measurements as needed.
– Removes defective products as needed.
– Tends machines to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
– Works at different work stations as production needs require.
– Works in environment where tasks change as varying models of product are produced.
– Cleans equipment, floors, and work areas according to safety procedures.
Dress Code: JEANS – TSHIRT- STEEL TOES BOOTS, MUST HAVE HAMMER & TAPE MEASURE
For more information please apply and call to 210-892-0564
Click Here to Apply