Location: San Antonio, TX 78232
Post Date: 10/01/2018
Are you looking for a career change? Would you like to get trained and certified in a new career?
VIP Staffing is looking for you!
• Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
• Communication by phone and in person is amiable and respectful
• Strong organizational, communication and follow up skills are a MUST
• Ability to work with routine and/or repetitive activities but also be responsive to disruption and change
• Ability to maintain discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement
• Prefers to approach and complete tasks in a very linear and concrete fashion
• Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization
• Must be accurate and detail-oriented
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications
• Provides AUTO claims service via internal channels (phone/email/fax/mail/other electronic channels) to Direct Repair Program shops and other repair shops.
• Resolves low to complex repair shop issues/questions. Severity of claims work includes setting assignments, providing updates on the claim that impact repairs, damage verification, providing payment status, and issuing payments.
• Acquires and applies basic knowledge of Property & Casualty insurance industry products, services, and processes to include P&C insurance policy contracts and coverage’s and how they affect the repair of the vehicles involved in the claim.
• Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
• Contributes to business goals and performance metrics, and effectively uses tools & technology. Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated catastrophic events
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of prior Customer Service role
• Pass a licensing exam with a designated number of attempts and can become licensed in all applicable states.
If you have any questions, please contact VIP Staffing – Professional Division at 210-534-6166 and ask for Judi.