Location: San Antonio, TX 78232
Post Date: 10/01/2018
Are you looking for a career change? Would you like to get trained and certified in a new career?
VIP Staffing is looking for you!
• Excellent communication skills via telephone and email
• Communication by phone and in person is amiable and respectful
• Strong organizational, communication and follow up skills are a MUST
• Ability to work with routine and/or repetitive activities but also be responsive to disruption and change
• Ability to maintain discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement
• Prefers to approach and complete tasks in a very linear and concrete fashion
• Enjoys working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization
• Must be accurate and detail-oriented
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Working knowledge with Microsoft Office applications
• Provides AUTO claims service via internal channels (phone/email/fax/mail/other electronic channels) to Direct Repair Program shops and other repair shops.
• Resolves low to complex repair shop issues/questions. Severity of claims work includes setting assignments, providing updates on the claim that impact repairs, damage verification, providing payment status, and issuing payments.
• Acquires and applies basic knowledge of Property & Casualty insurance industry products, services, and processes to include P&C insurance policy contracts and coverage’s and how they affect the repair of the vehicles involved in the claim.
• Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
• Contributes to business goals and performance metrics, and effectively uses tools & technology. Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed to include working significant overtime during designated catastrophic events
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of prior Customer Service role
• Pass a licensing exam with a designated number of attempts and can become licensed in all applicable states.
If you have any questions, please contact VIP Staffing – Professional Division at 210-534-6166 and ask for Judi.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.