Location: San Antonio, TX 78209
Post Date: 04/19/2023
Civil Engineer – San Antonio, TX
Rapidly growing civil engineering firm specializing in dams, water resources, municipal engineering, site design, computer models, physical models, and expert witness services is seeking a to fill a Professional Civil Engineer role their San Antonio, Texas, office to ease workload of existing engineering team and increase project load efficiency. Relocation assistance for this opportunity will be considered for the right candidate.
The Civil Engineer supports the team on various projects which may include:
- Land and site development projects
- Municipal engineering projects
- Hydrology and hydraulics projects
- Dams and reservoir projects
- Civil engineering expert witness work
Typical duties include:
- Design and plan production for general civil on a wide variety of projects, including site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities.
- Perform complex assignments exercising judgment in evaluation, selection and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures.
- Make decisions on significant design and engineering procedures as needed.
- Function as Project Manager on projects as needed, but project management is not the sole focus of this position.
- Supervise a small staff of professionals and technicians as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field of study. (Will consider civil engineers with 7+ years of experience in lieu of degree requirement not met)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in general civil engineering/engineering project management
- Must hold a Professional Engineer (PE) license in the State of Texas or Pennsylvania
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Aptitude and demonstrated hands-on experience with computer applications in Civil Engineering such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, HEC-RAS, ArcGIS etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Discretionary bonuses are available
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- Perks at Work employee pricing/discount program.
- Online on-demand courses for professional development.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education and certification coursework
- Retirement plan with employer contribution.
Click Here to Apply