Location: BROOKSHIRE, TX 77423
Post Date: 04/05/2019
Our client is looking for a CNC Machinist to work days.
Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Reads and interprets blueprints.
• Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements.
• Uses precision tools, machinery and equipment such as lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, hydraulic press, chop saw, band saw, push and pull broaches and a variety of cutting tools and equipment.
• Fabricates and shapes parts such as tools and machine parts out of metal, plastics and composites
• Properly and safely selects, aligns, secures and removes holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
• Recognizes, deploys and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
• Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment
• Evaluate experimental procedures and recommend change or modifications for efficiency and adaptability to setup and production
• Ability to track parts and jobs into the vantage system.
• Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
• Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
Interested candidates please call the West Houston Office – 713.467.2662
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.