Location: Dallas, TX 75223
Post Date: 04/23/2021
VIP Staffing has a GREAT Opportunity for a Concrete Tech ACI Certification for the Precast Concrete Industry
With Certifications you can make up to $20+hr.
The position of the quality control technician consists of a variety of tasks within a fabrication environment. Required tasks include but are not limited to: reading shop drawings, verifying dimensions of product utilizing shop drawings, testing and reporting concrete pertinent data, ensuring adherence to specifications, cleaning and maintaining equipment, identifying and solving discrepancies within your scope of work, interface with the line supervisor(s), interface with TXDOT personnel, monitoring concrete pours, and checking finished product for defects.
Candidates for this position should possess organizational skills, good communication, strong work ethic, and an aptitude to learn.
· Able to work in both a hot and cold environment dictated by outside ambient temperatures.
· Must be able to physically demonstrate and verbally communicate effectively.
· Preferred certifications. (i.e. ACI Concrete Field Testing, ACI Compressive Strength, ACI Aggregates, PCI 1, NPCA)
· Must possess good verbal communication.
· Work overtime when needed.
· Must be able to lift fifty (50) lbs. with or without assistance.
· Must adhere to safety requirements within the company safety policies and OSHA guidelines.
· Be proficient in the use of measuring tape.
· Be punctual. In the event of absence or tardiness, notification is needed at least one (1) hour before the start of the shift if applicable.
If you have any questions you can reach VIP Desoto at 214-792-9068