Location: San Antonio, TX 78232
Post Date: 08/24/2023
Contact Center and Command Center Analyst
Summary Description: This position provides end users with excellent customer service, service management, incident management, technical troubleshooting, help desk support services, first contact resolution, and escalation. Responsible for tracking and resolving incidents and service requests encompassing a broad range of enterprise systems, including Point of Sale (POS) devices, Back Office System (BOS), Kitchen Display Systems (KDS), PCs, hardware, software, OS, networks, data, voice, facility maintenance, user training, HR systems, Incident Hotline/ Media Hotline, Mobile Application, Xenial support and Online Ordering functionality in addition to Command Center support and escalation.
- Responds to high volume/high complexity inquiries from Restaurant Operators and Above-Store Support, based on Level, across all restaurant equipment and functionality using system to gather information, triage and resolve issues.
- Completes detailed reports regarding the request and steps taken to resolve technical issues.
- Monitors progress and follows up on open incidents / requests to ensure issue is resolved timely.
- Provides support related to maintenance services dispatch, status checks and after-hours page outs.
- Provides end-to-end support for all Restaurant unit disruptions that involve partial or full closure.
- Provides support, based on Level, for Point of Sale and Back Office System reimages and rebuilds.
- Provides support, based on Level, for all Quality Assurance issues (product quality, temperature issues, food safety and distribution).
- Directs unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Develops and refines the Contact Center’s Knowledge Base, Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures related to all technical issues and technology.
- Tracks and resolves incidents and service requests as well as analyzes trends and provides accurate reports of findings.
- Promote cross-functional relationship with other technology support teams to facilitate timely responses and resolutions.
- Works on special projects, as needed.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
Click Here to Apply