Location: Houston, TX
Post Date: 07/03/2018
Box Builder / Crate Maker $12 NE Houston
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use various hand and power tools to build custom wood crates for various aircraft parts for shipping and / or storage purposes
• Regularly use pneumatic nail guns and staplers, chop saws, radial arm saws, panel saws, drills, etc.
• Safely operate forklifts to move materials
• Other general warehouse duties as assigned
• Must have at least 1 year experience using various hand/power tools, including: pneumatic nail gun / stapler,
chop saw, radial arm saw, panel saw, miter saw, drills, etc.
• Experience in custom wooden crate building a +
• Previous experience driving forklifts +
• Must have general math and measurement skills
• Excellent comprehension and communication skills
• Capable of working both indoors and outdoors
• Must have a high sense of urgency and safety awareness
Ability to operate pallet jacks, forklifts a +
Ability to lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds.
Ability to stand, walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.