Location: Dallas, TX 75234
Post Date: 05/10/2023
VIP Staffing North Dallas is hiring a Customer Service Representative with a focus on the Manufacturing department, for a client in Dallas, TX 75238!
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Position Summary: To act as the key coordination point between the company, after market customers, and the company's Customer Service Department. This activity includes but is not limited to directing Customer needs to the proper personnel, quote spare parts and provide clerical assistance as necessary in support of departmental activity.
- Coordinate all activities between Customer Service Department, customers and personnel
- Accept and review all phone calls for customer service, direct calls to appropriate person and follow-up with return calls as required
- Maintain files as related to Customer Service: History Files, Print Control File and Repair/File Log
- Maintain service parts inventory, customer equipment records and other customer data
- Assist with preparations of training programs by preparing advertising, mail outs and handling all customer communications for these programs
- Present all correspondence with terms and conditions to the Contracts Coordinator for review
- Prepare verbal and written quotes on price and delivery for all repairs, spare parts process; acknowledge all orders and keep customers advised as to any change in status of order
- Input all Customer Service and related Engineering Job/Project cost data into the accounting system
- Ship domestic and international mail and packages ▪ Perform any customer service-related tasks as directed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Computer literate to include Word, Access, and intermediate skills on Excel
- Proven experience reading and understanding technical manuals
- Must have excellent phone and written communication skills
- Must have a professional and collaborative attitude
- Be willing to work overtime, when needed.
- 4 years Customer Service experience for a manufacturer or in a technical setting
- Knowledge of SyteLine and ACT a plus
For immediate consideration, please call us at (469) 802-3999!
Click Here to Apply