Location: San Antonio, TX 78205
Post Date: 03/26/2019
The Executive Deskside Support position serves as the direct liaison between IT and Executive level leadership including the CEO, Board of Directors and their Administrative Assistants. This position provides solutions to technical problems of a moderate to complex nature. This position requires hardware and software troubleshooting on a variety of desktop and mobile platforms including; Windows V7 and V10, Macintosh Operating systems and mobile devices.
• Responsible for working one-to-one with Company executives and their representatives, quickly and accurately resolving issues while instilling confidence and demonstrating high degree of professionalism
• Provide recommendations to Executives on the best use of IT Services to meet their needs
• Configure Executive’s personal devices, including laptops, desktops, mobiles, video and teleconferencing devices
• Take ownership of all hardware and software issues identified by the Executive and effectively communicate status on a regular basis
• Travel with Executives to off-site meetings and/or conferences, providing personal support throughout the event
• Coordinate internal office moves for Executives
• Provide well-articulated, business-oriented responses to Executive queries regarding IT within their areas of expertise and solicit answers from others as necessary
• Provide off-hours support within a team rotation
• Responsible for maintaining positive working relationships with all IT vendor support personnel to foster a collaborative environment
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and apply logical solutions to resolve problems pertaining to personal devices, network connectivity, printing and application usage for the Executive team
• Efficiently utilize standard support tools and systems to quickly resolve issues
• Responsible for building a positive working team environment in which diverse staff feel committed to the business and the team can fully contribute
• Responsible for professionally dispatching work to suppliers for resolution where appropriate and following up to ensure completeness of tasks.
• Responsible for ensuring incidents are electronically logged to ensure activities can be analyzed and reported by the IT organization.
• IT certifications or some college credits
• Experience working in a corporate environment
• Knowledge of and experience working with multiple technologies relating to end user services; telephony, networks, servers, Active Directory, security, and computers.
• Customer focused attitude while working directly with customers, by telephone and on-site.
• Must be professional, collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment.
• Strong problem solving and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot via telephone and in person with internal customers and vendor support technicians.
• Must be able to coordinate and resolve multiple support issues simultaneously.
• Ability to travel 15% of the time.
• Must remain flexible and organized and possess the ability to remain calm in an active, fast paced and changing environment.
• 15 or more years of professional IT experience
• More than 50% of career focused on Deskside Support
• Knowledge of and experience with working within industry security practices due to the handling of C level confidential data
• Ability to take direction, triage and resolve technical issues escalated from Deskside Specialists with minimal supervision.
• Ability to resolve complex issues that require research and or solutioning
• Supports major projects and initiatives with minimal supervision of leadership
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of general infrastructure components and their relation to end user technologies.
• Technical lead for IT projects, initiatives and incidents. Etc.. Office Moves, OS Migrations, Software platform upgrades, hardware configurations
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
Click Here to Apply