Location: DALLAS, TX 75247
Post Date: 04/06/2021
VIP Staffing has contracted with a new client in Greenville, TX! We are looking for 3 Experienced Diesel Mechanics that can start immediately! $30.00 per flag hour!!!
The Mechanic will be responsible for the mechanical servicing and upkeep of all equipment, performing complex scheduled and non-routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting problems and performing necessary repairs according to company operating procedures in a safe manner, and acting as a mentor and leader to others, and providing appropriate feedback to the maintenance management team.
· Act as a leader and mentor to other mechanics, assisting them with diagnostics and complex repairs
· Perform diagnosis for problems on various types of well service equipment, based on reports from the field, using the appropriate diagnostic tests and interpreting the results
· Perform required repairs based on troubleshooting mechanical equipment
· Perform complex or non-routine scheduled maintenance or difficult repair work, including overhauling engines and transmissions
· Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, belts, conveyors, fans, air conditioners, etc.
· Disassemble machines and repair or replace broken parts, as well as clean and lubricate parts
· Diagnose trouble, adjusting functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
· Inspect completed repairs or maintenance work by less experienced mechanics
· Maintains and places orders for materials and/or parts needed for repair or replacement
· Performs preventive maintenance inspections, including DOT annual inspections
· Works in the shop or in the field, depending on work assignments or work location
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Strong knowledge and skills in well service diesel equipment/vehicle repair or preventive maintenance.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and work well with others.
· Ability to train or direct the work of others.
· High school diploma or GED certificate.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, less than 4 moving violations in a rolling 3-years period, with no DWI convictions with the past 5 years, and no current DWI charges
· Verifiable five (5) years or more work experience as a mechanic or similar capacity
· Must have own tools
· Skilled in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing equipment, including hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
· Certification from trade or technical school in maintenance or repair
For immediate consideration please call 469-802-3999.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour
Click Here to Apply