Location: FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Post Date: 01/25/2019
DAYS/HOURS OF WORK:
M-F & Currently Alternate Saturday shift
M-F 6am start
Saturday 5am Start
OT is available.
– Responsible for the safe assembly, testing and repair of assigned Hydra Rig products.
– Perform electrical installation, repair, and troubleshooting through use of electrical blueprint and schematic reading and interpretation.
– Complete work on complex and multiple projects requiring judgement to resolve problems, using knowledge of applicable codes and safety regulations.
– Use safe working practices as directed.
– Perform assigned tasks under the direction of Crew Chief(s), Master or Senior Assembler(s) Electrician III(s) , or
Electronics Technician III (s) and participates as an effective crew member.
– Bring technical problems encountered to the Crew Chief, Master or Senior Assembler(s); Electrician III(s) or Electronic
Technician III(s); or to other resources for resolution.
– Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Work to organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment, and work area in a professional manner.
-Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited
to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
– Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a proficiency in the electrical field, with related experience in power
generation systems, electronic and electrical test equipment operation and application, electronic and electrical control
systems and/or microcomputer based control programs.
– Knowledge of basic electrical code, and safety practices and/or advanced electrical blueprint and schematic reading
GREAT COMPANY GREAT PAY!!!
Target Pay Rate Range :
11.80 USD – 19.70 DOE
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.