Location: FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Post Date: 01/25/2019
DAYS/HOURS OF WORK:
M-F & Currently Alternate Saturday shift
M-F 6am start
Saturday 5am Start
OT is available.
– Responsible for the safe assembly, testing and repair of assigned Hydra Rig products.
– Perform electrical installation, repair, and troubleshooting through use of electrical blueprint and schematic reading and interpretation.
– Complete work on complex and multiple projects requiring judgement to resolve problems, using knowledge of applicable codes and safety regulations.
– Use safe working practices as directed.
– Perform assigned tasks under the direction of Crew Chief(s), Master or Senior Assembler(s) Electrician III(s) , or
Electronics Technician III (s) and participates as an effective crew member.
– Bring technical problems encountered to the Crew Chief, Master or Senior Assembler(s); Electrician III(s) or Electronic
Technician III(s); or to other resources for resolution.
– Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Work to organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment, and work area in a professional manner.
-Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited
to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
– Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a proficiency in the electrical field, with related experience in power
generation systems, electronic and electrical test equipment operation and application, electronic and electrical control
systems and/or microcomputer based control programs.
– Knowledge of basic electrical code, and safety practices and/or advanced electrical blueprint and schematic reading
GREAT COMPANY GREAT PAY!!!
Target Pay Rate Range :
11.80 USD – 19.70 DOE
Click Here to Apply