Location: San Antonio, TX 78249
Post Date: 03/17/2023
- Achieve annual plant goals for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Inventory
- Develop and deploy new production processes in support of new product development.
- Drive Lean Manufacturing, Visual Controls, and Standard Work best practices in Manufacturing Operations
- Champion and mentor team members in Lean Six Sigma and leadership development
- Lead the San Antonio Manufacturing Operations team.
- Establish departmental objectives in support of Operation’s strategic plan and annual budget.
- Ensure the proper processes and systems are in place to achieve these objectives.
- Evaluate production and staff capacity requirements to deliver on sales plan targets and enable ongoing business growth.
- Ensure sufficient Manufacturing capacity exists to support new product development activities and production requirements.
- Mentor and coach others to develop the leadership capability of the Manufacturing Operations team.
- Champion Lean and continuous improvement activities in manufacturing and materials processes
- Partner across business functions to achieve targeted customer service levels.
- Work with the VP, Operations, and other Operations team members to develop long-term strategies and operating programs to achieve business goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, or Business is required. MBA is preferred.
- Ten years of professional manufacturing management experience with the latest position as the leader of Manufacturing Operations for a manufacturing company with annual sales in excess of $75 million where the individual was responsible for the assembly, quality, and delivery of industrial equipment.
- Manufacturing ERP/MRP system (preferably Oracle)
- Lean manufacturing principles, tools, and implementation
- ISO 9001 standards
- Innovative Outlook
- Leadership Capability
- Power of Analysis
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Passion for the Job
- Sense of Urgency
- Positive Attitude
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.