Location: San Antonio, TX 78249
Post Date: 03/17/2023
Client is seeking a highly skilled Manager of Operations to join growing Manufacturing team in San Antonio, TX
Key Job Elements:
- Achieve annual plant goals for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Inventory
- Develop and deploy new production processes in support of new product development.
- Drive Lean Manufacturing, Visual Controls, and Standard Work best practices in Manufacturing Operations
- Champion and mentor team members in Lean Six Sigma and leadership development
- Lead the San Antonio Manufacturing Operations team.
- Establish departmental objectives in support of Operation’s strategic plan and annual budget.
- Ensure the proper processes and systems are in place to achieve these objectives.
- Evaluate production and staff capacity requirements to deliver on sales plan targets and enable ongoing business growth.
- Ensure sufficient Manufacturing capacity exists to support new product development activities and production requirements.
- Mentor and coach others to develop the leadership capability of the Manufacturing Operations team.
- Champion Lean and continuous improvement activities in manufacturing and materials processes
- Partner across business functions to achieve targeted customer service levels.
- Work with the VP, Operations, and other Operations team members to develop long-term strategies and operating programs to achieve business goal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, or Business is required. MBA is preferred.
- Ten years of professional manufacturing management experience with the latest position as the leader of Manufacturing Operations for a manufacturing company with annual sales in excess of $75 million where the individual was responsible for the assembly, quality, and delivery of industrial equipment.
Experience with the following are required:
- Manufacturing ERP/MRP system (preferably Oracle)
- Lean manufacturing principles, tools, and implementation
- ISO 9001 standards
Key Performance Characteristics:
- Innovative Outlook
- Leadership Capability
- Power of Analysis
- Effective Communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Passion for the Job
- Sense of Urgency
- Positive Attitude
Click Here to Apply