Location: Albuquerque, NM 87110
Post Date: 09/15/2023
Entry Level Assembler
Mon-Thurs 10 hour shifts
Location: Rio Rancho/Bernalillo
- Entry-level assembler. Has limited assembly knowledge with the ability to learn basic assembly techniques related to lighting fixture assembly. Some experience in operation of battery powered and pneumatic tools. Some knowledge of interpreting order information and submittal drawings to how assembly is completed. In training, while working under full supervision and work product is monitored.
- Efficient and capable working with their hands
- Must be able to use basic hand or power tools safety.
- Operates wire cutter machine and staple gun.
- Operates forklift if authorized and trained.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and retain new processes through training and hands on demonstration.
- Production and Processing – Limited knowledge or ability to learn production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective assembling of products.
- Time Management – Manage one’s own time.
- Physical Requirements – Must be able to lift and move a minimum of 25 lbs. up to 50 lbs. Ability to work while standing with frequent standing, lifting, bending and turning required.
- Coordination – Must have good eye-hand coordination and dexterity.
- Comprehension – The ability to listen, understand information, and follow instructions during training. Ability to read order information and ask questions if not sure about the process.
- Additional Skills: Soldering experience is a plus for this position.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent and steady past work experience.
Click Here to Apply