Location: DALLAS, TX 75247
Post Date: 04/27/2021
VIP Staffing has contracted with a new client! We are looking for 3 Experienced Diesel Mechanics that can start immediately! $30.00 per flag hour!!! This client has shops in Greenville, TX and Hutchins, TX!
The Mechanic will be responsible for the mechanical servicing and upkeep of all equipment, performing complex scheduled and non-routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting problems and performing necessary repairs according to company operating procedures in a safe manner, and acting as a mentor and leader to others, and providing appropriate feedback to the maintenance management team.
· Act as a leader and mentor to other mechanics, assisting them with diagnostics and complex repairs
· Perform diagnosis for problems on various types of well service equipment, based on reports from the field, using the appropriate diagnostic tests and interpreting the results
· Perform required repairs based on troubleshooting mechanical equipment
· Perform complex or non-routine scheduled maintenance or difficult repair work, including overhauling engines and transmissions
· Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, belts, conveyors, fans, air conditioners, etc.
· Disassemble machines and repair or replace broken parts, as well as clean and lubricate parts
· Diagnose trouble, adjusting functional parts of mechanical devices as necessary
· Inspect completed repairs or maintenance work by less experienced mechanics
· Maintains and places orders for materials and/or parts needed for repair or replacement
· Performs preventive maintenance inspections, including DOT annual inspections
· Works in the shop or in the field, depending on work assignments or work location
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Strong knowledge and skills in well service diesel equipment/vehicle repair or preventive maintenance.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Ability to demonstrate safe work habits and work well with others.
· Ability to train or direct the work of others.
· High school diploma or GED certificate.
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, less than 4 moving violations in a rolling 3-years period, with no DWI convictions with the past 5 years, and no current DWI charges
· Verifiable five (5) years or more work experience as a mechanic or similar capacity
· Must have own tools
· Skilled in rebuilding, inspecting and repairing equipment, including hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
· Certification from trade or technical school in maintenance or repair
For immediate consideration please call 469-802-3999.