Location: BROOKSHIRE, TX
Post Date: 02/21/2018
• Develop relationships and contact customer decision makers to generate business for the company research and develop lists of potential customers. Potential customers are drilling contractors, workover companies, some oil companies and supply companies.
• Prepare reports, cost benefits analysis, solution-oriented presentations, and sales and price quotations to complete for customer business.
• Follow up on sales leads and make cold calls to potential customers.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of the drilling industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
• Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales.
• Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
• Develop sales and marketing proposals for customers on technical products & services.
• Develop technical presentations.
• Make regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads.
• Establish long-term, ongoing relationships.
• Act or assist in closing deals and finalizing contacts.
• Gather and share customer technical and market information and feedback.
• Work with other staff to identify future customer needs, and determine customer satisfaction with products and services.
• Any additional duties as assigned.
Regardless of other duties, has a responsibility to follow TFI production, safety, and quality procedures.
a) Education and Training – Bachelor’s degree in business or related technical field.
b) Technical Requirements – Ability to build and maintain business agreement with key clients. Excellent communication and analytical skills.
c) Experience – 5-10 years sales experience in BOP & other drilling equipment sales
This position is a Direct Hire opportunity. The base salary is $60k plus commission
The company is located in Brookshire (Close to Katy)
Click Here to Apply