Location: Fort worth, TX 76155
Post Date: 12/06/2018
Sheet Metal Fabricator
• Will be fabricating custom commercial signage.
• 1-5 years experience a plus
• Previous experience with a sign company or fabrication shop is a plus.
• A craftsman with sheet metal, steel, aluminum metal, plastic fabrication.
• Sets up and operates fabricating machines associated with fabrication shops, such as radial drill press, band saw, end mill, edge hammer, brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
• Utilizing a variety of tools such as tape measure, drill press, hand saws, hammers.
• Experience with drill press, sheer fabricating.
• Experience with Press Brake and Shear Machines a plus.
• Managing tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece.
• Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
• Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications, using square, ruler, and measuring tape.
• May fabricate and assemble sheet metal products
Pay Range – $15.00 – $19.00
Click Here to Apply