Location: Irving, TX 75061
Post Date: 10/26/2018
VIP is seeking installers of pre-engineered insulated panels systems. Panel construction personnel installing and repair of insulated panels for cold storage facilities.
• Construction skills: square buildings, plumb lines, operate power tools, read blueprints & tape measure
• Work from heights (scissor lift and ladders)
• Operate scissor lift
• Measure and cut to length and erect insulated panels ranging from 8′-45′ in length
• Install metal trim and flashing
• Caulk seams and joints
• Install industrial doors (bi-parting and roll-up)
• Move/lift material 70 pounds
• Bend and squat throughout the day
• Lift items and work overhead throughout the day
• Work in extreme heat and cold
• Subject to pre-employment and random drug screens
• Must be able to work overtime and work out of town.
• Must have own transportation to and from local job sites.
• Clear driving record
• Clear background check
• Be able to read, write and speak English
Pay will be $15-$19
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.