Location: DALLAS, TX 75235
Post Date: 10/04/2021
We are looking for someone with some shipping and receiving experience to work with a food production client.
* Needs to have knowledge of all ingredients and packaging materials used in the plant
* Responsible for preparing shipping receipts for all outbound orders
* Responsible for staging all loads for shipment and ensuring that they have passed the Technical Team
* Responsible for inspecting all loads for sanitary conditions and completing the Document # 201 1 Outgoing Trailer Inspection and Document # 201 2 Shipping Lot Numbers forms
* Responsible for taking finalized paperwork to the front office
* Responsible for keeping work area and forklift clean
* Responsible for following all safety , security, and GMP guidelines
* Responsible for assisting Sanitation with the restocking of raw materials if necessary.
* May be required to assist Receiving if necessary
* Responsible for any task assigned by management
* Responsible for maintaining and improving the safety, legality, and quality of the products manufactured for the customers of BCW Food Products
* Must be physically able to lift up to 50 lbs for an extended period of time
* Must be capable of learning basic computer functions
* Must be capable of keeping accurate records
* Must be capable of organizing and planning
* Candidates may be required to take and reading, writing and basic math competency test
* Must be certified forklift operator
Submit your resume today, or call 469-802-3999 for immediate consideration.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.