Location: Houston, TX 77091
Post Date: 06/11/2019
• Operate Material handling equipment such as forklifts, carts, hand trucks, and pallet jacks in a safe manner
• Ability to read and write English fluently and enter data on reports
• Math skills required to work with product weights, lengths, etc.
• Ability to read and interpret production instructions, and procedures
• Ability to move around plant and property to work on various assignments
• Ability to work with tools and measurement devices
• Ability to use physical effort to move product around warehouse
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
• Ability to work in a plant environment with exposure to heat
• Normal warehouse hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. M – F
• Lunch 11 -12 pm
• Overtime is required as business needs warrant.
Dress Attire & Aptitude
• Must have Steel Toe Boots – all other PPE provided by Employer
• Jean, Tee Shirt with no Logo or Writing Tattoos’ with exceptions
• No Jewelry & Long Hair must be tied up as you will be working in machine shop
• Must be reliable and teachable to learn a skill trade with desire of career focus
• Positive Attitude & Team Player
• Excellent verbal & personal skills
Pay Rate $13.00/hr.
Must have Resume to Interview
Client is located in Zip code 77091