Hardware Counter Sales
Post Date: 11/23/2022
Click Here to Apply
Location: NE, ABQ
Use computers and cataloging to determine correct parts, pricing, and availability of parts.
• Work independently to provide adequate customer service on the full line of automotive, truck, and bus parts.
• Order particular parts and determine quality, price, and shipping availability.
• Assist other parts counter staff when needed.
• Back up Parts Specialist in their absence.
• Prepare detailed estimates for customers.
• Balance cash drawer daily.
• Provide invoices to customers based on parts needed.
• Ensure all internal parts requests are billed on work orders
• Assist with inventory counts.
• Assist in keeping parts area clean, stocked, and orderly.
• Participate in all training programs that are made available.
• Keep current on new product updates
• Customer Service
• Basic Computer skills
• Excellent note keeper