Post Date: 11/27/2023
Click Here to Apply
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Perform general cleaning tasks that may involve using hazardous materials, power tools and cleaning tools that require appropriate manual dexterity. Position may require moderate to heavy lifting, frequent bending, and twisting, and climbing of ladders or stairs. Tasks should be completed with minimal supervision consistent with company policy and direction from the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleaning of vacant apartments to include, but not limited to, bathrooms, shower/bathtubs, vinyl and carpeted flooring, appliances (inside and out), and cabinets. Clean all windows/glass patio doors, door screens. Clean all surfaces in the apartment including light fixtures, closet rods, shower curtain rods, vent covers, switch plate and electrical plug covers. Clean all surfaces of the patio.
- Cleaning of common areas to include, but not limited to, Leasing Office, Model apartment, guest rooms (to include laundering of bedding and towels/rugs), laundry rooms (clean inside/outside of machines, clean lint trap), club rooms, gyms, storage rooms, hallways, lobbies, interior/exterior stairwells, light fixtures in hallways/stairwells, all handrails.
- Report to Management any repairs needed on property.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Employee handbook and safety manual and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC.
- Record and maintain employee time sheet of all hours worked. (These need to be turned in on designated dates per payroll schedule.)
- May be exposed to constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying (light to heavy weight material/ equipment), climbing ladders/stairs
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate small-motorized equipment (i.e., repetitive hand/wrist, gripping and elbow motion)
- Must have normal range of hearing, vision, color discrimination and depth perception for proper operation of machines and equipment
- Requires the use of appropriate safety equipment (e.g., back belts, goggles, masks, gloves, etc.)
Resumes required for clients.