Location: FORT WORTH, TX 76140
Post Date: 01/23/2019
HYDRAULIC ASSEMBLERS NEEDED!!!
DAYS/HOURS OF WORK:
M-F & Currently Alternate Saturday shift
M-F 6am start
Saturday 5am Start
OT is available.
– Responsible for the safe assembly, testing and repair of assigned Hydra Rig products.
– Responsible for unitizing, testing, troubleshooting and conducting repairs on all product line elements, as required.
– Produce product through use of advanced knowledge of hydraulics, including knowledge of the power systems, pumps,
valves, and hosing systems integral to the entire Hydra Rig product line and advanced blueprint/schematic reading and
– Use safe working practices, demonstrate and teaches safe working practices to others.
– Perform training of others as directed by the Crew Chief/Supervisor.
– Perform assigned tasks under the direction of the Crew Chief/Supervisor.
– Bring technical problems encountered to the Crew Chief/Supervisor or their designate for resolution.
– Work to improve efficiency to achieve productivity and delivery goals.
– Organize and maintain personal and company tools, equipment and work area in a professional manner.
– Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes, safety and environmental requirements.
– Other duties as assigned.
Must have a minimum of five years? experience or demonstrate superior knowledge in hydraulics assembly,
troubleshooting, and repair; diesel mechanics; pump and/or valve assembly, disassembly or repair; oilfield experience in maintenance and repair of Hydra Rig or related systems, advanced hydraulics knowledge.
GREAT COMPANY GREAT PAY!!
Target Pay Rate Range :
14.00 USD – 23.30 DOE