Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Post Date: 08/13/2019
THIS IS NOT A CYBER SECURITY POSITION !!
Information Data Management Professional
Summary Description: This role utilizes business and systems expertise to perform data management and analytics as required by the business and is responsible for report and dashboard design, development, testing, maintenance and timely distribution of scheduled reports. This position is responsible for performing data gap analysis to ensure compliance with regulations and segment guidelines. Collaborates with team members in the resolution of data integrity gaps.
• Ensures effective work habits are achieved to meet segment goals.
• Performs data management, creates queries, reports, and dashboards for the operational groups and Real Estate Leadership.
• Monitors budget to ensure compliance.
• Produces ongoing reports which support segment and enterprise needs.
• Collaborates cross-functionally with the team(s) both internally and externally to the segment.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or the equivalent combination of education and work experience required
• 6+ years’ experience preferably in information technology industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Visio (as applicable)
• Ability to focus on quality with attention to detail
• Willingness to share knowledge and experience with a team
• Proficiency in data analysis, governance methods and data modeling
• Experience with query tuning, and Microsoft SQL Server utilities, functions, and procedures
• Experience in developing reports in SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS), PowerBI and Microstrategy
• Experience in defining queries for generating drill down and drill through reports in SSRS, PowerBI and Microstrategy.
• Experience in developing highly compelling visualizations and detailed elements for dashboards, Key Performance Indicator (KPI)s, reports and other deliverables in SSRS, PowerBI and Microstrategy.
• Ability to develop new Business Intelligence reports and dashboards as well as to optimize existing reports
• Proficiency in JD Edwards (as applicable)
• Ability to communicate well with the general public and experience in establishing and maintaining an effective working relationship with management, vendors, and co-workers
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Advanced professional or theoretical knowledge and fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
• Basic understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures
• Advanced understanding of departmental structure and policies with basic understanding of the cross-functional structure and policies
• Advanced ability to delegate tasks and get work done through others
• Ability to prepare and present information to guests, more senior associates, vendors and management
WORKING CONDITIONS/TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
• Expected to work the necessary time to satisfactorily fulfill job responsibilities
• Must be able to report to work timely and as required by operational/business needs
• Must be able to work a full-time schedule and work outside of normal business hours when necessary
• Some travel, both locally and long distances, (including air travel), to worksites, meeting sites, and other locations may be necessary.
Click Here to Apply