Location: HOUSTON, TX
Post Date: 08/23/2018
Awesome Company – North Houston looking for Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
Pay Rate $80,000.00 DOE
Main Position Responsibilities:
• Directs the operations and maintenance of all machinery to provide uninterrupted service.
• Supervises and coordinates activities of at least maintenance workers engaged in the maintenance, electrical and mechanical operations.
• Makes analysis of machinery to ensure optimum effectiveness and proper maintenance
• Develops schedules and controls a preventive maintenance program to maintain production machinery and equipment in proper working condition.
• Plans a continual work schedule to maintain all company property in a safe and healthy condition to achieve the best working conditions possible for all employees
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the maintenance, electrical and mechanical operations.
• Inspects jobs in process and at completion to ensure the standards of workmanship and safety are maintained.
• Ensures proper maintenance of facility machinery and building.
• Maintains inventories of maintenance material, supplies and repair parts at required levels by initiating requisitions for purchase; periodically reviews inventory for proper upkeep at plant facilities.
• Recommends, plans and implements equipment needs to improve production efficiency and/or achieve cost reduction.
• Performs other duties as requested.
• Must have the ability to work within CMMS maintenance software. Strong electrical, mechanical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to manage budgets are essential.
• Will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling of safe maintenance, repair and replacement of various plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: High school (Required)
Benefits: Available after 90-days
Hours: M-F 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Rarely on Saturday but demands of business could work ½ Day
Click Here to Apply