Location: Dallas, TX 75211
Post Date: 04/28/2020
Industrial General Maintenance Technician
We are looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a company in the S. Dallas area that manufactures concrete and rebar products.
(1st Shift: 6:30am – 2:30PM)
Pay $18+ Based on Experience
· Must be able to read, write and speak English
· Must be a U.S. citizen.
· Must be physically able to do moderate lifting.
· Must be capable of learning basic computer functions.
· Must be capable of keeping accurate records.
· Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
· Candidates may be required to take a reading, writing and basic math competency test.
Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to:
· Shall be able to diagnose equipment problems and make necessary repairs.
· Shall follow and complete work outlined in the preventative maintenance program.
· Shall be required to be on call after hours periodically.
· Shall follow all safety procedures.
· Responsible for any task assigned by management.
· Responsible for maintaining and improving the safety, legality and quality of the products manufactured for the customers.
Click Here to Apply