Location: Cypress, TX
Post Date: 05/17/2018
Be proficient in both Sand Blasting and painting, in order to accomplish assigned tasks producing work of a high standard in accordance with ATI’s QA policy and procedures in place
• Sandblaster: Abrasive-blasting equipment operator Abrades surfaces of metal or hard-composition objects to remove adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt, and to impart specified finish, using abrasive-blasting equipment: Shovels or pours abrasives, for example sand, grit, or shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
• Masks specified areas of object to protect from abrading action.
• Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets.
• Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of parts.
• Manually directs nozzle over surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle for specified interval.
• May also examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures.
Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times
Maintains job-related confidentiality.
Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, asks for assistance from appropriate supervisor/HR as needed.
Communicates respectfully at all times.
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Operates with a sense of teamwork.
Night Shift Hours: 4:30 pm to 2:30 am Monday through Thursday, 4:30 pm to 1:00 pm Fridays. 30 minute meal break is given every day.
Click Here to Apply