Location: Cypress, TX
Post Date: 05/17/2018
Be proficient in both Sand Blasting and painting, in order to accomplish assigned tasks producing work of a high standard in accordance with ATI’s QA policy and procedures in place
• Sandblaster: Abrasive-blasting equipment operator Abrades surfaces of metal or hard-composition objects to remove adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt, and to impart specified finish, using abrasive-blasting equipment: Shovels or pours abrasives, for example sand, grit, or shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
• Masks specified areas of object to protect from abrading action.
• Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets.
• Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of parts.
• Manually directs nozzle over surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle for specified interval.
• May also examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures.
Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times
Maintains job-related confidentiality.
Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, asks for assistance from appropriate supervisor/HR as needed.
Communicates respectfully at all times.
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Operates with a sense of teamwork.
Night Shift Hours: 4:30 pm to 2:30 am Monday through Thursday, 4:30 pm to 1:00 pm Fridays. 30 minute meal break is given every day.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.