Location: Albuquerque, NM 87110
Post Date: 06/10/2022
Project Inspector (Entry Level)
Location: Albuquerque (overnight travel required)
Requirements: Ability to walk up to 4 miles a day (in one-mile increments with rest and rehydration provided) through rough terrain carrying equipment weighing less than 15 pounds.
• Comfortable working in an outdoor setting with nearby traffic.
• Show up on time Mon-Fri 8-5pm.
• Valid driver’s license
• No DUI
• Basic typing and spelling
• Positive attitude and commitment to providing accurate data.
Ability to work up to 2 months (July-August). With the possibility of full-time employment following the completion of the project.
Skills that would be a Plus:
• General construction
• Roadwork/Highway experience
• Closed toed shoes suitable for hiking.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.