Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX
Post Date: 09/18/2018
VIP is seeking installers of pre-engineered insulated panels systems. Prefer experience in all aspects of staging and erection of metal wall and ceiling panels, flashings and trim.
Panel construction personnel will assist with the prescribed and routine installation and repair of insulated panels, windows and doors, for cold storage facilities.
• Basic construction skills: square buildings, operate power tools, read blue prints & tape measure
• Work from heights (scissor lift and ladders)
• Operate forklift
• Measure, cut and erect 4″ – 6″ thick insulated panels ranging from 8′-45′ in length
• Install metal trim and flashing
• Load and unload trucks and stage material in specific order
• Caulk seams and joints
• Install industrial doors (bi-parting and roll-up)
• Lift objects up to 70 pounds
• Bend and squat throughout the day
• Lift items and work overhead throughout the day
• Work in natural elements. Extreme heat and cold
• Punctual, self motivated and dependable
• Be able to read, write and speak English
• Must be able to work overtime and work out of town.
• Must have own transportation to and from local job sites.
• Must have well groomed appearance
• Clear driving record
• Clear background check
• Subject to pre-employment and random drug screens
• Safety First
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.