Location: Hurst, TX 76053
Post Date: 11/02/2018
Branch: Fort Worth
VIP is seeking installers of pre-engineered insulated panels systems. Panel construction personnel installing and repair of insulated panels for cold storage facilities.
• Construction skills: square buildings, plumb lines, operate power tools, read blueprints & tape measure
• Work from heights (scissor lift and ladders)
• Operate forklift
• Measure and cut to length and erect insulated panels ranging from 8′-45′ in length
• Install metal trim and flashing
• Caulk seams and joints
• Install industrial doors (bi-parting and roll-up)
• Move/lift material 70 pounds
• Bend and squat throughout the day
• Lift items and work overhead throughout the day
• Work in extreme heat and cold
• Subject to pre-employment and random drug screens
• Must be able to work overtime and work out of town.
• Must have own transportation to and from local job sites.
• Clear driving record
• Clear background check
• Be able to read, write and speak English
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.