Location: Boerne, TX 78006
Post Date: 06/21/2019
• Point of Contact with the all IT related third-party network security team
• Review reports and make sure patches have been done and working correctly
• Design and implement network structures
• Support satellite offices that house our employees.
• Maintain network documentation
• Purchase new equipment, software and services
• Maintain secure WiFi network for company employees and guest.
Set up new users and terminate past users
• Set them up with alarm code and key fob when necessary.
• Order and set up new computers, tablets and cell phones.
• Support emails so that are backed up and up and running
• Set up and maintain conference room equipment.
Back Up Responsibilities
• Check on daily basis that backups ran successfully.
• Once a year bring back entire system from a back up
Develop and Support a Desktop Monitoring System Including Help Desk
• Make sure all desktops, and laptops are using currently supported versions of software, and virus/malware protection.
• Make sure all updates are running automatically.
• Train and guide help desk support role.
Remote Access Connection
Develop and implement a plan for employee remote access to the network
Manage and Support Website Activities in house
• Assist and train Business Development staff on website maintenance and updates.
Oversee the Phone System and Alarm System
• Make sure contracts are up to date and valid.
• Purchase new equipment when necessary.
• Assign new codes and terminate old codes on the alarm system.
• Back up configurations for phone and alarm systems.
Oversee Copier and Plotter leases
• Make sure payments are made on monthly basis
• Produce and distribute meter readings
• Make recommendations on replacing or decommission of old equipment.
• Update budget for entire IT department.
• Turn in budget to actual reports on monthly basis .
• Search for best deals and alternative solutions to stay within budget.
• Monitor and maintain IT related fixed assets and inventory system
• Rebuild 5 server operating systems from 2003 to 2012 and maintain software versions as necessary.
• Develop custom reports for Management as requested.
• Work with HR to update the Employee Handbook with new policies and procedures as related to IT security and operations.
send your resume to me at email@example.com
Click Here to Apply