Location: Dallas, TX 78249
Post Date: 05/01/2023
IT Solutions Architect/SME (On site in DFW office)
Position: Technology Solutions Architect (SME)Department: Managed ITReports To: Director of Technology SolutionsFLSA Status: Full Time / Non-ExemptLocation: DFW
The Technology Solutions Architect will be primarily involved in meeting with new customers, assessing potential client’s networks, and proposing a technology roadmap and plan to earn their business for managed helpdesk services.
- Prospecting – Identify our Target Client Profile and establish appointments with the C-level contact in that company.
- Qualifying – Conduct initial qualifying meeting with customer and determine if they meet our Target Client Profile. Set expectations and understand objectives to perform an assessment.
- Assessments – Complete a customer technical assessment – Deploying probe and monitoring tool, determining customer size and IT equipment, gather information for assessment checklist, research IT expenses and operational standards, etc…
- Technology Roadmap/Proposal – Devise a plan to align technology solutions and customer budget. Create proposal, set appointment with clients, review recommendations, and deliver strong closing objectives to earn their business.
- Tenacity – Continuously moving forward with the assessment/proposal process on multiple clients throughout a given week.
- Confidence/Relational – The ability to confidently recommend your solution and identify the plan being necessary to the client. Also needs strong personal skills, as this is primarily a sales role.
Experience & Required Skills
- Understand common SMB business/technology needs
- Ability to sell value through strong presentation skills
- Ability to effectively use consultative sales approach and close deals
- Minimum of 3 years of IT sales experience
Education & Certification
- Associates or Technical Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, or equivalent preferred
- Ability to occasionally stand, stoop, bend, and kneel
- Visual acuity to read printed and electronic documents
- Ability to regularly speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Ability to understand the speech of others
- Occasionally lift 10-30 pounds
- Ability to travel to and from customer and potential customer sites
Click Here to Apply