Location: San Antonio, TX 78216
Post Date: 04/01/2021
THE POSITION: IT Sales Manager
Seeking for a new IT Sales Manager for our San Antonio office. This role will be dedicated to selling Managed IT services along side managing and leading a sales team. IT Sales leadership and management experience is needed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
· Manage and lead Sales team
· Identify potential clients with corporate offices in the San Antonio & Austin area, plan strategy and provide leadership and guidance to sales team
· Implement best practices and KPI indicators to effectively manage sales team
· Develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling.
· Cold call, e-mail, utilize LinkedIn and perform on-site visits to educate customers on our products and solicit their business.
· Utilize provided sales tools for proper prospecting documentation.
· Develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of our offerings incorporating in -depth knowledge of key products.
· Someone with a positive attitude and enjoys technology
· Familiarity with MSP sales
· Strong work ethic and self-drive. Person is expected to come to the office each day on-time.
· Has experience with C-level executives and finding their contact information on his/her own.
· An assertive attitude and the ability to learn new products/services quickly.
· Typically requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
· Career professional vs job
· Lead Match Program: Self-generated lead = company provided lead
· An established marketing engine that includes focused verticals, e-mails campaign and tracking, telemarketing, direct mail, SEO and Pay Per Click.
· Engineering and support team to deliver your commitments
· Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k
· Paid Time Off after 90 days
· Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
founded in 1981 and has offices in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. With a strong focus in customer service, is a premium supplier of flat fee managed IT, business phone systems, cloud solutions for data and voice, and cabling infrastructure. We understand that our people are what make the company great and we look forward to meeting you and discussing how you can become a member of our valued team.