Location: Albuquerque, NM 87121
Post Date: 01/17/2021
With minimal supervision, perform all duties of Lab Technician I plus Complex Formula Mixing, Fresh and Dry Maceration setup, Pressing procedures, Percolation processes, hot, cold decoctions and glycerite mixing, operation of kettles and Special Pours. Processing Lab Department team responsibilities ensuring efficiency and quality goals and objectives of the Company are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Maintain visitor-ready work environment keeping department area organized, safe and clean-as- you-work.
– Understand and routinely adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
– Participate in the development and improvement of Standard Operating Procedures and Quality programming;
– Communicates with Lab Technician I, II and III, Production Manager, to improve operations, quality and team performance;
– Works within the Production Processing Department team structure to verify, prepare and stage various materials for the efficient operation of Department requirements;
– Cross-checks of ingredient checks and sign off on batch records, inspects and verifies Lab outputs against, formula and quality documentation.
– Notifies peers, and/or Lab Tech III, Production Manager, QA with any concerns regarding the possibility of nonconforming product or environment;
– In addition to Lab Technician I job knowledge and via the direction of Lab Department team structure fulfill and develop expert knowledge in Complex Formula Mixing, Fresh and Dry Maceration setup, Percolations, kettle decoctions, glycerite mixing and Special Pours and Macerations, Pressing Procedures;
– Mentor temporary labor force ensuring productivity and quality of department outputs.
– Requesting processing lab supplies as needed.
– Perform other duties as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
– The ability to understand written and spoken information in English in work related documents, trainings, and day to day operations.
– Monitoring operation by watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure machine is working properly.
– Ability to read temperature gauges, scales and graduated cylinders/pitchers.
– Know basic math and how to use a calculator.
– Basic computer skills (excel, word)
– Ability to work in a team.