Location: Albuquerque, NM 87121
Post Date: 08/12/2022
Labeling Job Summary:
- Produce product labels according to Vitality Works standards using Bartender software per specifications for individual customers and according to sales orders.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Print labels for production, bulk and special sales orders.
- Fill out daily paperwork as needed.
- Read sales order to ascertain sizes, and quantities of merchandise.
- Requisition additional materials and order clarifications.
- At the end of the day be sure that machines and equipment are properly turned off.
- Maintain and clean equipment.
- Maintain packaging supplies as are required by volume of sales orders.
- Load labels and adjust machine as needed for various sizes of product.
- Double check printed labels to assure labels are being put on proper herb, size, lot #, and label color/custom labels as indicated on sales order.
- Follow all appropriate SOP’s
- Take directions from Label Production Manager.
- Fulfill quotas and goals.
- Performs other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Know basic math and how to use a calculator.
- Knowing how to work in a team.
- Know how to meet quotas.
- Understanding written and spoken information in English in work related documents, trainings and day to day operations.
- Quality control: Follow all SOP’s as well as inspect product or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Attendance and Promptness
- Meeting quotas and goals
- Following appropriate SOP’s
- Making recommendations and improvements
- Accuracy-in order filling