Location: Dallas, TX 75208
Post Date: 09/19/2019
VIP Staffing has a Dallas based metal fabrication customer that is currently looking for a Laser Cutter, and a Turret Press Operator.
Our customer specializes in sheet metal fabrication and manufacturing.
This is a first shift, 6:15 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday – Friday position. Our Dallas based client is a local leader in the sheet metal industry and is offering a great temp to hire opportunity for the right individual.
Starting pay is $16.00 – $19.00/hour
Laser Cutter Operator
The laser cutter operator has primary responsibility for all set-ups and production runs, ensuring safety, accuracy and timeliness of all jobs, machines and equipment in the laser cutter area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set-up, adjust and prepare laser machine (current machine: Amada)
• Finding proper tolling per set up
• Check the heights of tooling and adjust
• Set-up and adjustment of material
• Locate and upload proper program from machine controls
• Ensure optimal laser cutting conditions
• Provide immediate feedback, to supervisor on jobs not meeting set-up production standards.