Location: Albuquerque, NM 87121
Post Date: 09/06/2022
Laundry Production Worker (Westside ABQ)
Shift: 1st shift Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Operate press equipment.
- Process laundry in plant established lot order.
- Maintain production floor distribution.
- Shake, sort by route, and sequence by route while laying out items before pressing.
- Classify and lay out items for pressing. (For example Industrial shirt versus executive dress shirts)
- Separate soil pick-up tickets
- Check for needed repairs on items
- Lift garments and/or linen onto the line storage system
- Trolley garments and/or linen for truck pick-up.
- Load trollies into trailers.
- Insure colleagues practice safety procedures at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must have the ability to stand for long-term periods of time
- Required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds