Location: Schertz, TX
Post Date: 03/19/2018
VIP Staffing in Schertz is seeking Line Inspectors
– Inspects products on the line and takes out any bad product to ensure the best quality.
– Empty pick out container as needed.
– Clean equipment and maintain clean work area.
– Observe all plant safety Rules, GMP’s and attends appropriate training.
– Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP and SQF requirements.
– Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to your manager.
– Responsible for partnering with others; Sharing knowledge, skills and information within your team and across functional areas.
– Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
*Day Shift* – Monday – Friday, 6am-6pm, Occasional Saturdays. $8.25hr
*Night Shift*- Monday – Friday, 6am-6pm, Occasional Saturdays. $8.50hr
Please call the Schertz VIP office at 210-892-0564
Click Here to Apply