Location: Schertz, TX 78154
Post Date: 04/20/2017
VIP Staffing in Schertz is currently recruiting for Line Inspectors.
Job Summary: Inspects products on the line and takes out any bad product to ensure the best quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Empty pick out container as needed.
– Clean equipment and maintain clean work area.
– Observe all plant and safety rules, GMP’s and attends appropriate training.
– Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP and SQF requirements.
– Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to your manager.
– Responsible for partnering with others; Sharing knowledge, skills and information within your team and across functional areas.
– Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
G.M.P and Protective Wear:
– Hairnet, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, mask as needed. (provided)
Pay & Schedule:
– 6pm-6am Monday – Friday (must be flexible with hours and available to work some weekends) – $8.50 per hour
Please call 210-892-0564 for more information on how to apply.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.