Location: Schertz, TX 78154
Post Date: 04/20/2017
VIP Staffing in Schertz is currently recruiting for Line Inspectors.
Job Summary: Inspects products on the line and takes out any bad product to ensure the best quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Empty pick out container as needed.
– Clean equipment and maintain clean work area.
– Observe all plant and safety rules, GMP’s and attends appropriate training.
– Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP and SQF requirements.
– Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to your manager.
– Responsible for partnering with others; Sharing knowledge, skills and information within your team and across functional areas.
– Responsible for enhancing technical and functional competencies, as well as professional and leadership development.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
G.M.P and Protective Wear:
– Hairnet, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, mask as needed. (provided)
Pay & Schedule:
– 6pm-6am Monday – Friday (must be flexible with hours and available to work some weekends) – $8.50 per hour
Please call 210-892-0564 for more information on how to apply.
Click Here to Apply