Location: Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Post Date: 10/08/2021
Title: Machine Maintenance Technician
Pay rate : $21.00 +
Shift: 7pm to 7am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and
responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Operates simultaneously various production machines in an efficient and safe
manner, as well as rebuild and re-manufacture various machine components.
2. Install equipment, perform preventive maintenance, performs corrective
maintenance, repairs and troubleshoots all production machines to ensure
their optimal performance.
3. Strictly responsible for machinery daily operation and production.
4. Qualified to identify electrical and mechanical problems.
5. Utilizes quality data and standard operational procedures to maintain correct
6. Capable of working from work orders or planned preventive work orders to
repair or remediate equipment within an allotted time frame.
7. Discuss machine/equipment operation variations with supervisor, or other
maintenance personnel to diagnose problems and/or repair machines.
8. Promotes a safe and clean work environment.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
10. Safely and efficiently operates fork-lift and roll clamp.
EDUCTION AND EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma required. An Associate’s
Degree or Formal Technical Training in Mechanics and / or Electronics is a plus.
Stainless Steel welding is highly preferred. Prior experience is preferred.
Drug Screen and Background Check Required
Click Here to Apply