Location: Albuquerque, NM 87113
Post Date: 03/28/2020
Successful candidate will visually inspect machines before each shift, make sure machines are well-maintained and operate machines in a safe and efficient manner. Press operators look at blueprints or plans for the finished product, make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the punch, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product. Make sure the machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. Review finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
· Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
· Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
· Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
· Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
· Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
· Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· High school diploma or GED
· At least 6 month of production/press operator experience
· Ability to wear a respirator for 12 hours
· Steel toed boots
· Attention to details
· Computer and math skills
· Able to lift at least 50 pounds and stand for 10-12 hours
Click Here to Apply