Location: Dallas, TX 75247
Post Date: 10/19/2018
1st shift Mon-Fri 5:30AM-2:15PM with OT on Saturday if needed
2nd shift Mon-Fri 2:00PM-10:45PM with OT on Saturdays if needed
Tends Wire & Cable machines such as extruders, braiders, stripers, bunchers, planetary, re-spoolers, and twinners by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Set-up and operation of respective machines in accordance to build instruction.
• Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
• Pushes button or switch to activate machine.
• Observes machine operation to detect machine malfunction.
• Trouble shooting process problems.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to review documentation, processes and/or product with high level of detail
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Familiarity with necessary measuring tools; micrometer, caliper, measuring tape etc…
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
• Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• CORE: Quality/HSE Systems Overview, Export, Hazardous Communications, Departmental Orientation
• CORE: Corporate Shared Values
• CORE: ERP System Overview
Physical/Mental Demands The physical/mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click Here to Apply