Location: DALLAS, TX 75237
Post Date: 06/08/2018
Machine Operator for a Xeikon machine.
1st shift M-F 7:30am – 4:30pm with O/T on Saturdays
Assists in the manufacture of a quality product, which meets and or exceeds customer expectations and consistently meet product specifications.
– Match color
– Maintain color consistency
– Learn/retain and follow all QA/QC procedures.
– Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment correctly and on schedule
– Works consistently and efficiently with minimum disruptions.
– Follows through on responsibilities, assignments, and instructions.
– Assists with make-ready and the start-up of running jobs.
– Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work area, uses required PPE, and follows all safety rules and procedures.
– May be required to work overtime or on another shift as needed.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
– Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
– Compliance with all Company policies is required including all safety policies and procedures.