Location: DALLAS, TX 75237
Post Date: 06/08/2018
Machine Operator for a Xeikon machine.
1st shift M-F 7:30am – 4:30pm with O/T on Saturdays
Assists in the manufacture of a quality product, which meets and or exceeds customer expectations and consistently meet product specifications.
– Match color
– Maintain color consistency
– Learn/retain and follow all QA/QC procedures.
– Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment correctly and on schedule
– Works consistently and efficiently with minimum disruptions.
– Follows through on responsibilities, assignments, and instructions.
– Assists with make-ready and the start-up of running jobs.
– Maintains a clean, organized, and safe work area, uses required PPE, and follows all safety rules and procedures.
– May be required to work overtime or on another shift as needed.
– Other duties as assigned by management.
– Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
– Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
– Compliance with all Company policies is required including all safety policies and procedures.
This job is already filled. If you would like us to send you information on jobs similar to this one you can do so by filling out the form below.