Location: San Marcos, TX 78130
Post Date: 09/19/2022
We are currently hiring for a Machine Operators for a company in San Marcos, TX. This position is a 1st shift. Pay is $16/hr. Hiring ASAP! Submit your resume to this posting and call our office at 830-629-2525.
The purpose of a Machine Operator will operate and adjust various pieces of equipment to perform any combination of machinery operations. Operator’s in this classification are required to read part prints, specifications, and sketches. They are also required to read operation sheets and method sheets. Operators are responsible for operating manual equipment such as drill press, auto tapper, rotary deburring, chamfering, etc., as well as other equipment. Other responsibilities include maintaining product quality as per print, operations sheet and/or methods sheet by way of cutting tool adjustments, off set adjustments and/or secondary tooling/fixturing adjustments after being approved by Quality Control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain production records
· Support Preventative Maintenance
· Detects and reports defective materials to the department supervisor
· Adheres to all safety rules and report questionable conditions to department supervisor
· Apply and recommend Lean practices
· Candidate must also be able to perform the following duties: Turning, drilling, grinding, balancing, lapping, milling, broaching, using saw, weld, stamp, press assembly, shaping, honing, and painting
Lifting requirements include but not limited to the following:Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 poundsFrequently lift and/or move up to 50 poundsOccasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to an industrial environment including moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment may be loud during some periods.
Manufacturing, Machine Operators, Assembly, General Labor, Warehouse